Dental Crowns in Brampton - Brampton Dentist
If you have neglected to adequately care for your teeth resulting in the loss of one or more teeth, or you have incurred facial and oral damage resulting in a cracked or chipped tooth, then your Brampton Dentist, Dr. Marianette Crisol and Associates can provide you with an effective and suitable solution in the form of dental crowns, also known as dental caps.
When you live with damaged teeth it can be quite difficult to do the most menial and routine tasks such as chewing, biting, and even smiling. In addition, you may also lose a sense of confidence or self esteem, due to the non visually appealing appearance of your teeth. Dental crowns or dental caps are specially designed to fully cover the affected or damaged tooth as a way to stabilize, strengthen, and enhance the visual appearance of your teeth and smile. Here at Riverstone Dental Care and North Park Family Dental Care your Brampton dentist, Dr. Crisol and her team are dedicated to providing you with a high quality tooth coloured custom restoration that will both elevate your confidence and help you achieve your ideal smile.
Dental crowns are often used to treat the following dental issues or complications:
- Dental crowns can be used to support a tooth that has become weak because of dental decay or infection.
- Crowns can effectively treat teeth that have been severely worn down.
- Crowns can also be used to enhance and stabilize a tooth that is not strong enough to support a dental filling.
- Dental crowns are effective in cosmetic dentistry, being able to cover misshapen and discoloured or stained teeth.
- Dental crowns can be placed on top of a dental implant, or be used as an abutment for a dental bridge.
Dental crowns can be made out of a variety of different materials, but patients typically prefer tooth coloured options like white ceramics, composite resin, and porcelain materials because of the natural looking effect it has while you smile.
Looking for a “dentist near me” that can provide you with custom tooth coloured dental crowns? Then look no further, Dr. Crisol and her team at Riverstone Dental Care and North Park Family Dental Care are here to help you achieve your ideal smile. Call us today to learn more.